Do you know how you know when you've found the one?

Do you know how you know when you've found the one?                  


   Did you come here to find answers? I did as well. Forget that the blog is in my name, it is our blog.


We share our thoughts on interesting topics, which are at the same time really relevant to us.

I am just here wondering, what does "the one" really mean? because I am no longer certain.

I mean, I go on Instagram to unwind and I go to explore and see really cute couple pictures.

I click on the pictures because, you know, it is my area of interest and the captions usually go like

"I married my best friend."

"I find peace here."

"This is home"...

These are actually the men talking. Ladies, the men talking! Or is it just an exaggeration?


...and I just pause back and ask what these men really mean when they say "she is my peace" and blah

Well, do you know?




Let me share with you my own thoughts, and you can share yours with me in the comment section.


First off, I will say, yes, men do know THE ONE! This might look like an attack on the gents. I am actually sorry, but I just have to come from this direction.

Generally, people act differently when they are with someone they love, especially men. But this leaves me wondering.

Do men marry who they love or who they need? Does who they need mean The One? Or who do they want?

Confused? Yeah, me too.

I am so sure that men are like babies when they find the one. They do things they would normally not do


Sometimes they do not even know that they are doing it. It comes from within.

You see them genuinely holding their woman's hand, cooking for her, spending so much time with her, talking to her on the phone for hours.

 I mean, they know their go-to when they are bored, tired, angry, sad, hungry, etc

Nahh, you will know when a man is into you, you will know when he truly loves and wants you. This man is sure about you.


I say this often to anyone who cares to listen. It is a woman's choice to marry whomever she chooses. If she knows where she is, she isn't loved as much, she shouldn't blame the man because she saw that.


Men only pretend for as long as Pretending is one of the things we human beings get tired of easily.

or at least ought to be.

I have penned down my thoughts. Drop yours and let's discuss. There could be a part 2 to this. We will see how things go. It just depends on how wide I think.


 I WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP






Comments

  1. To me.. that word "the one" is just an avenue for guys saying they've seen somebody that they can do a lot with.

    But imagine your "the one" feeling comfortable with every wrong or careles mistakes you do, would you now say that person is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, well these men try their best to be good for their partner

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ANEW LOVE

LOVING A BROKEN MAN